About Willow Creek Ranch
Our mission is to improve the quality of life for children and adults with special needs by giving them the “ability” to enhance their physical, emotional and cognitive development through the use of equine-assisted activities and therapies.
To achieve this goal, we provide a safe and effective riding program by combining horse and rider with a variety of therapeutic activities while teaching a riding skill.
Through these activities, riders develop:
- improved balance and postural alignment
- muscle strength
- head and trunk control
- eye-hand coordination
- increased range of motion
- socialization skills
We Need Your Help! Sponsor a Therapy Horse or Donkey!
[ Click to Download Sponsorship Info ]
Meet our team
- Jennifer Pape, Founder, Executive Director
- Brian Murphy, Chairman
- Hally Arzola-Barr, Treasurer
- Marty Hren, Secretary
- Rosemary Palmer, OTR, Board member
- Jennifer Schmitt, Board member
- Dr. Jennifer Lorenz, Advisory Council
- danomac design – web developer
View our photo galleries here
Q & A on Therapeutic Riding
Read an interview with WCR Founder Jennifer Pape, as appeared in SHE Magazine, Kenosha WI.