Willow Creek Ranch Therapeutic Riding Center Registration Packet
Two mini-sessions have been added to our schedule. Depending on weather and volunteers available, we will hold two three-week sessions in November and December. These sessions are available for riders who can remain balanced on the horse and need minimal sidewalker support.
Please contact us if you are interested in participating for the follow sessions:
- Day or evening, Monday through Thursday
- November 2 through November 20, 2020
- November 30 through December 18, 2020
Please download and complete all of the forms below:
- Participant Registration by Session
- Emergency Form for Participant, Staff, Volunteers
- Participant Cover Letter
- Healthcare Provider Letter, Participant Medical History
- Participant Health History and Liability Release
- Visitors or Guest Liability Release
- WCR Safety Rules and Policies
Where Life Reins…Miracles Happen
7404 Northwest Hwy 83, Mukwonago, Wisconsin 53149
(262) 806-4080 • firstname.lastname@example.org
Please call 262-806-4080 for the next orientation training date.
We need volunteers!
Our program would not be possible without the help from volunteers. They enhance the quality of the program while making the lesson safe, enjoyable and effective. Please consider attending the next orientation session.
All classes are being held at:
7404 Northwest Highway, Mukwonago, WI 53149